Monday, December 28, 2009

Busy Busy

Crys,

I did get the message from Christmas night, but I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to sit down and write until now.

So let's see what's new in my world. Nothing really. I mean I work and stay home. Nothing big. Autumn got the disney version of dance dance revolution and I played that with her last night and it was a lot of fun. In January I am going to buy the Wii Fit. I think that it will be fun, and will put a mix in things. I hear you about the getting to the gym thing. I have to as well. I am going Thursday to pay it up to date and pay hopefully at least one month in advance. I have to get back. I am still pretty much at the same weight, but I am just more flabby than when I was going to the gym. And, I am going back to days in Artesia, so I will be off at 2 and figured that I could just take my clothes with me, change at the gym, and then go home. That way I don't have to come home and make Caleb upset that I leave again.

I know that I haven't been feeling well lately. I am sleeping all the time and when I wake up, my hands and joints hurt so much. I don't know what it is but I get it from time to time.

I am excited for you and the condo! I can't wait to see pics of it. You will be fine. I know it is driving you crazy, but once you are moved in it will have all been worth it.

So, I have not done well with my eating as well, but it could be a lot worse. I have been eating leftovers from Christmas dinner because there is no way I was going to let all that food go to waste. So, we are almost done with it and then I can move onto making other things. I will have more control over what I eat. I have control now, but all of it is so good. It is completely a will power thing.

It is so funny, Autumn is playing dance dance revolution right now and she has two mats out and Caleb is on the other mat dancing around. It's cute because it has Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, Donald and some other characters. So he says hot dog everytime she pulls it out! Crys he is talking so much, the other day he said a sentence that contained 5 words! I am sure Gab is talking paragraphs by now! What's more is that Caleb is getting his own little personality about what he does or doesn't like. We tried to dress him in a new set of pajamas the other night and he screamed "I don't light, I don't light". He can't say the k sound yet at the end of a sentence but he can say kite. I don't know, he's an odd ball.

I don't know if this is normal but he throws everything. He throws blocks, toys, forks, spoons, his cup, balls. I mean if he can pick it up you can be guranteed that at some point in time he is going to throw it. And like Gab is running everywhere. He doesn't walk for a second he runs, runs, runs.

I miss you too, and you as well are in my thoughts and prayers all the time.

How did you do in your class? You may have said it but I don't remember. I am excited to get back into school come January. It is going to be a lot of work and difficult, but I can do it. It brings me that much closer to receiving my degree next December.

Oh my God Crys, one of my nephews wife is going to have another baby, she has one little girl that is 6 weeks older than Caleb, a 10 month old and is due in July. Can you imagine! Holy Cow! I am beginning to think that the doc should do a tubal and just never tell her! Autumn says they are going to be the next Dugger family!

Ugh my dryer just buzzed at me, calling my name. I really don't want to keep doing laundry, but I must. It is Calebs clothes in there right now. I have been doing laundry for 2 days now and we still don't have it all done. That is the thing with a family of 6, you always have laundry.

Alright girl, I am running out of things to talk about. My life is boring, nothing new to report on. But, I always love hearing from you!

Love you,
Jenn