Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today.....SUCKED!

HIP HIP HURRAY! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO VERY VERY VERY VERY GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK! OH HOW THIS SITE HAS BEEN LONELY. Welcome back sweetie.

Okay, I don't even want to talk about this, but I HAVE to. I HAVE to remind myself that I am doing what I am doing for a reason. I also have to remind myself that yes, like today I am going to fall off the wagon, but that tomorrow is another opportunity. Besides, writing it down is going to embarass me, and that will only encourage me not to do it again.

B-1/2 a full bar
S-yogurt (less than 1/2 cup) with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries.
L- 5 yes count them 5 tacos
S-2 candy bars (one in the morning and one in the afternoon)
D-Flatbread oven roasted sandwich.

Fluids, about 12 oz of coffee, light and sweet and 2L of water.

So, lunch and snacks freaking SUCKED! But, tomorrow is another day, and I WILL do better. I CAN DO IT! My monthly friend should be showing up tomorrow, so I am blaming my chocolate bing on that.

Yesterday, I was so proud of myself, look at this!

(Yesterday)

B-Egg whites with 1/2 bagel
S-1/8 cup chocolate chex mix
L-1/2 serving of sesame chicken
S-Mozzarella cheese stick
D-Nope (Jeff had to stop at McDonalds for him and Caleb)

Fluids, 8oz of Caramel Brulee Frappuccino from Starbucks. (Caleb had the other 8 ozs!) And a little water.

So, yesterday I resisted.

And, the day before that was awesome. So, I can do this. I just have to resist all urges. One of the candy bars and the tacos today, came because a friend of mine orders them and brings me a chocolate bar everyday we work together. Today, I accepted all of her gifts, but sternly told her that I can no longer accept them because I am placing myself on a diet. She said, ok, then we will have tacos only once in a blue moon. So, this should not be a problem anymore.

My poor Jeff has dry socket from where his tooth was removed and he is in sooooo much pain. Here in a minute I have to go help him put a gel into the socket so it can numb the pain and it can help seal the gum.

You know girl, I am too very busy with school. I haven't even logged in yet. I HAD to come do this first. I owe it to myself. So, here I am.

When I went to Wal-Mart to buy a gift for Jeff for Christmas, I parked at the end of the parking lot and walked. The only problem was that I left my coat at home, and by the time we went out of the store, it was starting to freeze again. So, I froze my rear off, but I walked it! I am so proud of myself. Next step, catch up my gym and start back.

Alrighty girlie, I think Jeff is going to eat dinner and then I am going to help him with his gums.

Love you,
Jenn