Saturday, December 5, 2009

A little story of success

So. I have worked really hard at making my credit something that I can be proud of and this afternoon I was shocked and proud of myself and all my hard work. and a little scared of the respondsiblity as well all in the same.

I was sitting in class saying to myself. I dont know what I am going to do about taking a class next semester. I am not sure if I am going to do it or want to but gee the fact that I dont have the money makes me say I dont even want to think about it because I dont want to have to borrow it or whatever....It would be nice if I had someway to pay it off over the semester in small payments of like 200 a month. Oh well

Then I get home and hop online to pay my cards and What the heck?

Capital one UPPED MY LIMIT TO 5500! What the heck????? Oh my god my heart skipped a beat! All my hard work paided off and the creditors noticed! That doesnt mean I am for sure taking a course. It depends because I have to get this portfolio done so that I can get my raise that is most important right now but the point was that I HAVE the money now if I want to take two courses lol....Which I would never do right now! lol

I just needed to share this with you.

Love you

C