Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hey girl,

Glad to hear that you got the cards, I was so scared that they weren't going to get to you in time, but they did! Yay!

About my classes I got 3a's and a C. I am not going to complain!. I am sure you got an A in your class don't fret.

The kids had a fantastic christmas. They each ended up with about 10 items each, so that is not too bad. Jeff has the camera or I would post the pics. I have a pic of my living room right after we were done opening gifts, and it was a MESS! But it was so fun! I had a really good christmas as well. I hope that your kids had a great time and you as well.

I am so happy to hear about you closing on the condo next week. That will be so great for you. I am so excited for you.

Caleb is doing awesome. He is so cute, he is talking so much, putting more than 2 words together and his sentences are out of this world. It is so cute to hear him try and say please and bless you, he can't quite get it out perfectly but he sticks his little tongue out to say the pl and bl's. But he is saying so much. Maybe we can talk sometime for a good while and you can hear my little chatterbox.

His incision looks really good, and he hasn't complained about it all that much.

I really miss you Crys. Jeff and I had a long talk about where we finally wanted to move to in the next 2 years, and he has started saying that he will entertain the idea of CT, TN and some other areas, so I may not get to move right next to you, but I will be closer to you. I am really starting to push about moving to CT, and I think he may be starting to bite the bait. So, I will just have to wait and see.

I am at work, but just noticed that you had posted, so I didn't want to leave you hanging. I texted you this morning and you haven't gotten back to me, but I figure you are probably busy with the kids and trying to keep big J at bay.

Love you girlie,

Jenn