Sunday, December 6, 2009

Invitation

Crystal,

Okay, so I have been depressed and completley unmotivated abot my health, my weight, my motivaton, my life. But, I can't sit around like this anymore. So, I have an invitation for you. Join me again on Sparkpeople and blogging EVERYTHING! I mean everything down to the gum you chew and the fluids that enter your body. We have allowed ourselves to fall off the wagon, and we have to pick ourselves back up again. I don't know about you, but the last thing I want is to wake up one day and be 250 pounds, with oily hair, a face that makes me look like I am 50 with diabetes. Ugly mental image huh!

So, no time like the present to start...right!

Yesterday (December 6, 2009)
B-None
S-None
L-Spinach leaves, a roma tomato, 1 tsp feta cheese, grilled chicken and steak and lime juice salad.
S-Nutter Butter
D-Arbys roast chicken sandwich complete with fries and a Dr. Pepper

Okay, so that was a bad day. In my defense and on the upside I only drank 1/2 a large Dr. Pepper and realized "What the hell was I doing?" Promptly got up and poured the rest into the sink.

Tonight I have drank almost a full 15 ounces of Grape juice which hits hard with 290 calories and 72 grams of carbs....OUCH! But, I do have a liter of fantasticly cool and smooth Fiji water.

In the morning around 5 or so, I am planning on eating my lowfat yogurt with strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries mixed in.

I know that for me, and if I still know you as well as I think, coffee is a big downfall. I know that you are really good at only having like a cup a day, but I am up to about 4 to 5 cups a day. I am pumping poison into my body and it is not good for me at all. Grape Juice is really good at cleaning out all the free radicals in your body that cause cancer and other diseases, so I am figuring I can have it one to two times a week, but not 15 ounces at a time...that is just gluten for punishment.

I am telling you NO EXCUSES. No "I've been busy and just grabbed whatever." or "I am having problems at home with hubby and the kids." Or "I just don't have any motivation." Damn it Crys, our kids should be our motivation. When we take care of us, we are happier, which makes it easier to deal with them when they are monsters. They are our motivation because do we really want our significant others to take care of our kids if something happens to us? I know I don't. Jeff would do a good job, but it wouldn't be me.

I don't know if you still do, but no eating at night. Absolutely not! That is a good time when your metabolism slows down and the calories just sit there, doing nothing but turning into unused sugar which eventually turn into FAT!
So, are you with me? You have always said that you need someone to take control, so here I am.

Here is a proposition of some goals, that are to be tallied at the end of the week, on Sundays. If you have any other suggestions, throw them out there! Let's do this!

1. Weight
2. Mean calories consumed (all day totals divided by the number of days.)
3. Exercise. Whatever it may be. "I parked at the farthest parking spot in IKEA and walked to the door."
4. Amount of water consumed.

Now, ALL of these can be tracked on the sparkpeople page. In addition, I am going to look into ordering a motivational calendar that I can hang in my bedroom. They are like $12.

So, you are probably laughing right now, going "yeah right" that girl has lost her complete and total mind. You know what though, as ashamed to say it as I am, I need you. I know that you have Heather, your sister, the lady from church and your next door neighbor (the one with the baby), but I have no one. I don't have my sister, my mom, or anyone else. I am just me, all by myself. So, I am asking you take maybe an hour a day, and just log onto sparkpeople and here, and help me through this.

Alright girlie, I will talk to you soon.

Love ya bunches,

Jenn