Sunday, December 27, 2009

hey girl

HeyI meant to be eating really well already and I cant tell you that I am but I am really working on it. I am telling you the stress of the condo is wearing me down it has been such an up and down and it is crazy. Anyway it looks like we are closing on Tuesday and we drove by tonight and sure enough the current owner is moving out so by golly lol it better be then! Or esle the whole thing will fall apart for everyone involed. It was not fun but I hope living in it will be!

I am FOR sure joining the gym that is down the street from the condo and I mean down the street. I could walk but the roads are very heavy traveled and I wouldnt want to do that! I really hope that I can get to the damn gym. Grr.

I hope that you got my message here the other night and that you did not think that I forgot about you on christmas because I did not at all you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that everything is going well. I am going to hit the hay!

Night Muah.

Crystal