Monday, December 7, 2009

Today...was GREAT!

Okay, first off there is a lengthy post before this one, so if you haven't already read that one first.

As far as today goes, I ate FANTASTIC!

B-yogurt, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries
S-1/2 an everything bagel plain
L-Posole (about 1 cup or so)
S-None
D-Chicken Parmesian (1/2 chicken breast and about a 1/2 cup of pasta) with a glass of milk
S-Almond granola bar

Aproximate Calorie Count: 1368

As far as fluid intake, I have had 6 cups of water, and am planning on going to the store to buy me more. I HAVE to get to 8 cups today.

Exercise was minimal. It was freezing cold out today (33 high with a windchill factor that made it feel like 20), so when I went to Wal-Mart, I didn't park as far as I could have. I had Caleb with me and didn't want him getting a chill, I didn't layer his clothes. So, anyways, exercise was a bust today, but tomorrow is going to be better. I am going to El Paso for Calebs renal scan follow up with his urologist and then he is due to get shots, in which time we will return home.

Speaking of Caleb he is doing so many new things that make me laugh. My favorite right now is tonight we were sitting at the table eating dinner, and he decided he didn't like what we were having so he would throw the food on the floor and call our female dog by name "Shyrah," clear as day, over to eat the food he had dropped. Boy was she a happy camper!

Alright girlie, I have a huge final that I have to take right now. 50 questions in 60 minutes....retarded if you ask me, but I have to do it. So, I am going to go do that, and then I am off to bed. I am working graveyards on Saturdays and Sundays and am just not sleeping more than 4-8 hours over the course of the two days. I know that today I only slept until 1045 in the morning after getting home at 630. So, needless to say I am beat.

I hope that your paper ended up good, which I am sure it did. I hope that your portfolio is on the move again, and that all is kosher in your house.

I love you and miss you bunches,

Jenn