Friday, December 25, 2009

Hope you see this.......:)

Hey I hope you get this. My phone is TOTALLY dead and I was out all day and that is why I did not get the text and now I am to tired to move let alone go out in the car and get the phone where ever it is and charge it to text so I pray you check this tonight and that way know that I thought about you all day.

I am so glad that you are talking with Jeff about the east coast and while I would LOVE for you to be right in CT I would be totally happy with any location on this side of the US seeing as even if you were in TN or one of the carolinas as they are also very nice and crazy cheap I would go there in a heart beat to see you. It would only take us like maybe 6 hours drive to meet in the midddle! And then no one can keep usw from at least a visit to each others home at least twice a year! That would be great. BUT Ct is still the place that I want to see you! I want to be able to call you up and say Jenn let's go for a walk. Or lets go take the kiddos some place fun. It really would be great!

I feel so bad I only took a few pictures today. I always take a ton and I only took a few but I will post them too and let you see them. There is a little video and it is cute let me see if I can get that to up load. But the kids had a lot of fun too! With about 10 things each at your house that is a whole lot of presents, I would say!

Today I pigged out and ate bad. I did not even try to do good because Tommorrow I mean bussiness. I cannot even wait until the holidays are done and over because I am getting out of control and I am 161 again and not happy about it at all. Okay girl. I love you very much and hope to see you in my neighborhood someday! 2013 ish......

Merry Christmas!