Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Troubled times

Crystal,

I have not done too bad, but not good either. The positive is that I am slightly sick right now and don't feel like eating, so this will be good.

There is so much that may be going on in the near future that I am way overwhelmed with it. I don't want to type it out into words yet, but I NEED to talk to you ASAP.

I haven't gotten on a scale for fear of what it will say, but am trying to at least do a decent job. With me being sick right now, there is no way that I am going to be able to get back to the gym. I was thinking that maybe I can go for a walk after I get off work in the afternoons.

I dont' know girlie.

Alright just wanted to check in with you:

Yesterday:

B-Bagel with butter
L-Pasta bread bowl from Dominos (BAD)
D-Pot Roast w/potatoes (1) and vegetables
S-Nutty Buddies

Today:
B-Bagel with butter
L-Leftover Pot roast
D-Spaghetti

Now today's is provided I even want to eat. I really don't feel like it right now, but I am hoping that I feel like this all day so I don't eat at all.

I will talk to you soon.

Love you,
Jenn