Sunday, December 13, 2009

trying

hey girl.

I know that I have not been good here and I will get there some day soon but I cant keep [romising that I am going to do things and not do them because I get side tracked or whatever because that makes me feel really bad and I dont want to feel bad so I am going to tell you that I will get better because that I know. But it will not be prefect for a bit while I try to get back in the swing of things. The good news is that I weigh about the same as what I was before I am in betweenn 156 and 158. When you came to visit me I was 153 and I was really happy with that but I cant get back there. I will I dont know when but I will.

I am so proud of you for doing all this for yourself you are doing so well. Good job girlie keep it up! I hope for the best for you and I hope you did good in your school as well. Okay I have a sore throat so I am going to hit the hay. I will lose my mind if I am getting sick again!

Love ya always!

Crystal