Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WOOT

Hey lady,

SOOOOO glad to hear about Gabbie. That is so great! She's doing it! That is all that matters, by her birthday she will be completely potty trained!

I'm glad that you are doing so well in school, I knew you would.

I am so sorry to hear about John and you. That makes me sad. It bothers me even more that you won't talk to me about it. I don't want you going through that alone. I know how hard it is let alone doing it all by yourself.

I can't believe that girl from work wouldn't stick with it. If she has asthma that is all the more reason to do it! Less weight equals less work for your heart and lungs. Whatever. If I was there with you I would so do it with you.

Girl, I hear you about class. Mine is kicking my booty! I flew through my bachelors like it was nothing, but this class is some of the hardest work ever! I just think because it is a lot of critical thinking not to mention it is a class on ethics and morals and values, which is never easy! We started week 1 off reading philosophical things out of Stanford! But, I made it and I think my grade right now is a 92. I have a paper that is due now in less than 3 weeks, minimum of 3500 words. So, about 7 pages, but it has to be substantial content. We shall see I am going to be working on it tomorrow for sure!

I have 2 classes that are starting on May 9th, one I know for sure is The principles of Behavioral Analysis, that should be a lot of fun, I'm looking forward to it.

Girl, my at home business is taking so much out of me to get going. But, I keep working at it. There is money to be made, but again over time. I love it though, and I love the products.

Caleb is still being his devlish self, but he is so smart. I am trying to make him understand things so if he asks me a question and the answe is no, and he asks again, I simply say to him "What did mommy say?" he will answer no and then I ask him why I said no. (I always give him an explanation.) Right, wrong or indifferent, right now I think he needs to know why. He is super smart too, do you know he can already finish my sentences for me? LOL! I can say something like "Where is your....." and he will say "cup, blanket, toy" or whatever the object of the conversation was! It's amazing!

Well chickie, I know that there is more I am supposed to say and more I want to say but it is 1030 here and I am just exhausted. I can't even think straight. So, I am going to get off here and go to bed.

Love you and miss you bunches.