Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hey lady. So we had our big presentation today at school and now I am basically done with one class. I still have the online work to do but it is not all that bad and we do have one more class meeting time but even that is no biggie because it is the other two groups presenting. I, just have to sit back and relax. I am happy because that is one more thing off my plate. Seeing as there are so many! Then tommorrow night I have to be up very late working on my paper that is due tommorrow for another class. It isn't all that long but it is a lot of work so that will be a lattttte night seeing as I do not even get home from class until 11. I should do it tonight but for some reason I dont want to. I think because I had so much to do today. I am doing good diet wise this week. Let's hope it pays off. Of course it is only tuesday but I feel refreshed and I am doing it so that is what counts. Gabbie wants me to play in her tent gotta run. love ya.