Friday, April 15, 2011

same fights!

Girl, good for you with your business adventure. I am very proud of you for starting something sp positive and I hope it catches on like wild fire. Can I order things off some site in your name? I will if you tell me how. Anything helps when you are starting out! And I love the idea. Thanks for the info on the wipes. I dont have them in the house and now I wont. I cannot wait for school to be over for me. I know you will still be busy but hopefully things will be a bit earlier. Really, the best thing I ever did was put myself into therapy. BEST THING. If you want to do it...do it. But stick to it. I have been in since November... and I am feeling stronger and stronger every day. I did alot of circle talking sure but it helped me. I really know that this is what is helping me make this change. That and some really great professors and classmates that have helped me realize that I am not STUCK in a cage the way I thought I was. They of course, have no idea that I felt that way in the first place. They just helped me by seeing me. Day in and day out week after week as the person I thought I was and John said I wasn't. I used to think everyone who said anything good about me... you or anyone esle was wrong and John was right. I was shitty. But girl, I know that this is so false. You were right along. And I am not stuck. Am I where I want to be right at this moment, no. Will I be here forever? NO.....!!! This is the thought I hold onto. Gab just got out of the tubbie. I gotta get her before she falls on her face. She had a tough day. And girl Caleb sounds like a boy Gabbie. So, I know your pain. DOnt think I dont care because I am not telling you try this or try that. rather I am fighting the same battles!!!!!