Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 6...

So, I have been following the weight watcher plan for a few days now. I feel more in control for sure. I think that I am doing ok. I would like to eat a little less but it is what it is. We will see what happens. I would like to be able to have a big loss this first week like I have in the past and I dont see that happening. I got your message today about the heat. I am so jealous. I wish that I could feel that heat for a few hours at least and just hang out in the sun. That would be great! I really need a vacation. Some place warm with Sandy beaches would be really nice! I think I got to figure out a way to start taking vacations! I think it sucks that I cannot do that right now. But I have time right? Still sucks! I should take a vacation to NM. And see you guys! Anyhow, I wanted to let you know that I am doing ok with this whole thing. I am hoping to start getting to the gym. I went once this week. It was something. Love you and miss you! CC