Friday, April 15, 2011

Thanks

Hey you, thanks for telling me that you have the same problems with Gabbie. You know me, I have a bent sense of reality and believe that I am the only one who has this problem, so obviously I am doing something wrong. I keep working on it. Really fast, if you wanted to buy the products I can get you in touch with, you would need to go to www.bringingwellnesshome.com/jlcwellness and fill out the contact form. I would call you with my mentor and we would do just a short "interview" and then we would get you in for a free presentation. After that we would get you enrolled and you could place your first order by the next day I think. I really appreciate you being so willing to help me out. I love you so much! Alright sweety, I am going to get off of here. I am going to try and work on my paper that is due by Sunday. I don't have any of the resources because I had already started gathering them for my other topic, so I have a lot of work ahead of me. Oh, I am going back to dispatching part-time and part-time only because I need an outlet. I am not a person to stay locked up in a house all the time. I love being home with Caleb and that is why I am only going back part-time. Besides I have to keep my certification active. So, I will probably be working every other weekend right now. After Cara goes back to work from her paternal leave, then I might be able to get about 2 days a week in. It's something right. I am hoping and praying that I can put the money I make into a savings "vacation" account, so we can start taking vacations once a year. But, we shall see. We aren't doing too bad right now. I just saved us $100 a month on cellphones and $30 a month on car insurance. So, it's something. There really isn't anything else I can cut. We could cut out our life insurance, but Jeff has me covered at $50,000 and each of the kids at $10,000. We can't get him covered because of his diabetes, but that's ok. So, it looks like right now I am stuck just paying what we've got. Okay chickie, I love ya. Hope all is going well. Jenn