Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nervous, Nervous

Hey lady,

I have my appointment tomorrow and I am uber nervous. I was telling Jeff tonight that I have felt "normal" for at least 2 days now and on days when I feel like this I can't help but think I will be doing nothing but wasting money. But, I know I need it for the days when I am doing really bad, and who knows, tomorrow may be one of those days. Jeff made a comment about something for mothers day and I responded by saying: "All I want to do is be normal and happy." And then I cried.

Besides, I hear you on the phone and you are a different Crystal. You're more assertive and more confident in yourself. It's taking some getting used to! But SO in a good way! I really like the way you sound and you make me want to sound the same way. I feel happy for you because I feel like you finally found freedom to be the Crystal you always wanted to be! Great for you! One day, I will be the same way. I feel so bad because when we used to talk I feel like I used you as a bouncing board and a councelor. You always know what to say and to make me feel better, yet I'm wasn't paying you! So, my apologies.

Well lady, I am beat. I did my school work for tonight and I am just not feeling too hot. Not sure if its my allergies or a cold, but I have a sore throat and just feel kind of blah.

You know, I have noticed in the last couple weeks that I don't spend enough time with Caleb at all. I mean I'm home with him all the time, but I don't really spend time with him. I need to get him to the library and read or I don't know something else. My major malfunction is going to be the heat that has started to consume us! It is getting miserable and I am so sensitive to it that the playground is just so unenjoyable. I have to make time for him here at the house too. We have coloring books and puzzles, but I've noticed that he really doesn't play with those very long. 5-10 minutes max and then he is done. Any ideas? Let me know oh great one!

Love ya
Jenn