Saturday, April 9, 2011

part tooooo

There is the first part of this post below. Thank god that blogger saves the things that we type along the way because I just wrote that whole post and thought it was long gone. Grr then I waited about a half hour or so and was able to find it in the drafts sections. Thank god!!! That would have stunk and I think I have lost posts before and not been able to find them Anyhow, I am so overwhelmed but not really because I know I can and will get it done but never the less I am spent with all the stuff that I have to get done for school this semester. Really it is something. I have like three papers for one class and a project, a project, a video of me doing a session and a ten pages paper about it and then a revision of that paper and then I have another paper for another class and another project. Geeze... Bottom line is that I am in the final countdown and the classes end in just about a month and then I will have the whole summer off and I cannot wait!!!! I am telling you! I cannot. I will miss school and my classmates etc. but I am so ready to have the break that it isnt even funny. I think I know where I am going to be interning next year, I say I think because I went for an interview and it went really well but the Dr that I met with told me to sit on it and think it over and call him in a week. So I have to honor that to some degree! I am going to call him Monday which I met with him wed. so that is not quite a week but it implys I took time to think it over. anyhow, I would be working with Court appt. Attorneys for children invovled in removal/custody/reunification cases. etc. Basically I am working for the Lawyers that are Gaurdian at lemem I cannot spell that word lol I think you know what I mean. So when they get a case, and they need an assessment of the child and the home done guess who gets to do it and then report on it to the lawyer and the court. Me! I am so excited and I cannot wait to dive into this. I will learn a TON about the courts, lawyers, DCF, our wonderful justice system etc etc. I am really looking forward to the work. Let's hope that I get it!Funny part is that I used to dream of being a lawyer.... lol Now I get to be so close to that but better! AND I can advocate!!!! Rather than keep my mouth shut! Like I have to and sometimes don't at work. So on to the questions that I had for you. What is this business you started? What are you doing? Is it online or something esle? Are you guys able to survive with you at home this way? Good for you! And I am sure that you will fix the mistake you made and move on from it soon. I dont know how you live with that stress girl you are tough. We all have our issues that make us stronger I guess right? I am still going to see my therapist. Let me tell you it is so helpful. So helpful. I feel myself growing and changing. I reallly recommend it to you, and for that matter to anyone, who feels they need or would like it. I am a big supporter of the field as you can see. I want to be part of it! Tell Me about your schoool!!!! K lov you. CC