Friday, April 29, 2011

hey girl

hey girl whats up. I tried to send you two videos today when I was taking a walk by the beach. I dont think they went through because of the size. That sucks! I hope you are doing well. The other night, last night my agram was crying and begging me to go visit her. So sorry that I didnt call you back. My head was kinda spinning. My gramma therapist said that she can go home and that the family has to make arrangements. The problem is that my family is not making those arrangments and so now my gram is like I am just leaving and I dont give a fuck what any of you say.I am going home. But home is to an apartment alone. And she cannot even get onto a toilet alone. So that has me stressed out and I was trying to reason with her to hang in there for a little more at the place but there really is no convincing her. So I am not really sure what that means. Honestly. It is so sad and stressful. I wish one of my shitty family members would take her in for a few weeks while she hopefully gets even stronger. I dont know.

Other than that I am ok. I have alot of stuff coming to the end for school and that is stressful but it is ok. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I am so close to done so it is what it is. My last offical class is May 18th which is right around the corner and then I have the whole summer off! I will miss the people at school believe me but I am really ready to have some time to just work and play with the kids. It will be good to not have so much on my plate for a while. Maybe I will actually have more time to chat with you (I know you will be busy with all your work), type on here, go to the gym, and to maybe take a zumba class!

By the way I stayed about the same this week at weight watchers. I was just 4 onces up and given easter was the day before I got weighted that is not all that bad! I wish it would go a little faster for me this time but whatever right?

Anyway I have to go wash gabs hair and get her into bed. I am looking forward to laying down. We were just running around outside for a hour or so and I am ready to sleep more than her! She is in far better shape then I am. lol.