Thursday, April 14, 2011

more info please!!!

SO why dont yah tell me what you are selling and point me in the direction for me to bye some and help you out! LOL! I want to know more about it. And there really is no reason why I havent talked to you about the John thing besides for the fact that I am in therapy and working it out in that room! And I really am not letting those issues bother me any more. I feel a sense of comfidence and relief that it is over. There for I am not worried about it. I just go on with my days que sera sera... lol. I dont know if that is how you spell it but you know what I mean. I dont know about this freshy gab she is so stubborn. She went about ten times but now refused the last three days. I really cannot wait until next week because I am going to take a few days off and work on this hard!!! I am not wasting anymore money on diapers! So she has about 100 left and then there are no more. But maybe a stash of pull ups for night time. Is that what you do or do you just use a cover for Caleb's bed? I guess I should get one of those soon! Seeing as we are finally moving ahead, slowly and stubbornly but still none the less. Lol. CC