Thursday, April 30, 2009

Welcome back...Not so Lonely anymore!

Hey girl! I was so happy to see that you are back. While you needed the break to take care of your family i missed you for sure! I am hoping that we can help get and keep each other on track and start eating really well again. I am sure that the monthly friend is the reason that you are feeling a bit bloated it happens to the best of us! I know that when you have stressful situations you often forget to eat and when you remember you eat bad but Jenn you know what it is no big deal. When I went through it I gained 45 pounds. Just dont do that and you are doing way better than me!

I am happy to hear that you are glad to have me caring about you. I always will. I told you if you were a guy I woul be madly in love with you! LOl Darn! Anyways you are a great friend, mother and employee and you are very important to alot of people....One of them being me! So thanks for being you.

This is what I ate today

B egg and two pieces toast
S coffee
L meatball on toast with ketchup We had no food in the house! Frozen broccoli and a few bites of gabs egg noodles. It sounds worse than it was.
D bagel with cream cheese and DD hash browns lol bad again and strawberries

So I guess I did ok. Whatever. Good for you for having such a good breakfast and I know that you had a ccandy but whatever your lunch was good too so that is a good balance,

Jenn it is so hard for me to gt used to the nails and typing. I am telling you whenI go to get them filled ifi do that is I am going to tell them to cut the suckers short as hell! I dont care. They still look nice even if they are short.


Okay i am going to look in on Kayleigh and Jenn I agree with you. It is time to let the poor baby go. she is not there any more and woulld not stay with us without intervention. Keeping her alive is just prolonging everyones pain but I cannot imagine having to make te choice. I hope that God takes over and decides when it is time for them.

Love ya!

Crystal