Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello

Okay Crys,

I am back. I had a fantastic time in Ruidoso, but I am glad to be back with my kiddos and back at my job. My Caleb is sick right now, he has some type of stomach bug, so both openings of his body has been spewing things for 2 days now. And of course he is back in bed with us. Oh well.

I am going to try and get back on track with my eating, I put on 1.5 lbs while there, so it is time to kick my ass back in gear and as of right now I am starving and lunch is still 1 hour or so away.

Crys, I am hoping that you will be feeling better soon, it sucks to be sick, I know.

So far today:

B-Honey nut cheerios with a cheese stick
S-Cheese stick
L-planning on a salad
S-None (hopefully)
D-A 6 inch sub from subway

Okay, gotta get back to work. Talk to you tomorrow.

Love ya,
Jenn