Thursday, April 30, 2009

Alone no more

Crys,

First thank you for being such a wonderful, caring person. I appreciate the fact that you think about me and just want to be sure that I am ok. I am still numb, but time heals. Right?

Secondly, you have been doing good with your food, way to go.

Third, you are alone no more. I am going to make a conscious effort to either send a quick text or jump on here in the mornings, or something, so that way we can start holding each other accountable again. I know it makes it that much easier.

I weighed in at 221.5 this morning, but I don't know if all of that is from food or if it is also because I should be having a monthly visitor sometime either today or in the next couple of days.

Breakfast: whole wheat english muffin (140 Calories) with egg whites, a slice of a tomato, and mozzarella cheese.

I of course don't know what I am doing yet for lunch, but I will probably get a salad, I don't have any other choice. Dinner is also going to be hard because I am working an 11 hour shift at work, so I go in at 2 your time and get out at 1 your time. Today is going to be tricky.

This may sound harsh, but I hope that Kayleigh doesn't endure much more. For crying out loud, the child has been through so much already, I believe it is time for her to rest. She has shown and done so much for other people, I would say she is miraculous, but she deserves rest as well. Not to mention poor Adam and Aimee.

Okay chickie, I will talk to you soon.

Love ya,
J