Friday, April 3, 2009

Okay so day one was ahhhh

Just okay! I guess but better for the past track record of the last few days! So here is what I ate today and I think it is really important for me to write about this!

B egg whites and one slice of cheese with peppers (350)
S grapes and coffee 150
L smart one and salad and veggies 500
S pear and two graham crackers with a little peanut butter 300
D chicken sub from subway and a smart one desert 800
S grapes 150

So I know that look like a lot hmmmm let me go back and do the calories...

okay well I had over 2000 calories tonight. ARG. I thought I did better but now I am not sure. Whatever the point is I am bac to it. I really think that the fact that I have not written down what I have eaten has made me forget to keep such close track of it. Whatever ! Here we go I am gonna try very hard now! And ARG I have to go out to breakfast tommorrow with Kelly and her sister to tell her about the surprise that we are doing for her and that is no good. I will get by.

I miss you here you know!!!!

C