Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Try

Crys,

Thank you for the words of encouragement, it means a lot to me. I am going to keep trying, that is all I can do. I got on the scale this morning and it is up 2.5 lbs. I'm not surprised, but disappointed, in myself.

So today is a new day and here is my food inventory:

B-2 pieces of 45 calorie whole wheat bread with jam
S-grapes (10)
L-Tuna with a serving of tortilla chips and kiwi
S-Carrots and Hummus
D-Not sure yet

And I did get to the gym yesterday and did 30 minutes on the treadmill and burned 206 calories. Today I am going again and I plan on doing the circuit for 3 rounds and then hitting the treadmill some more. I am hoping that I am not too exhausted to do it. Also last night, I gave the puppy a bath and I washed my car and cleaned it out. So not a whole lot more exercise, but a little bit.

Crys I am so happy for you that you are dropping weight like crazy. Awesome! And way to go with the swimming, that is awesome. I think I am going to tell Jeff to get that above ground pool, so I can do water aerobics. I think that would be a lot of fun.

So let me know what you think ok sweetie. Oh FYI, I am not off until NEXT WEDNESDAY! Yeah I know crazy, but hey I need the money.

Talk to you soon.

J