Saturday, April 4, 2009

Road to freedom and recovery

Okay so some very exciting news first: Caleb slept in his bed ALL NIGHT last night!!! Woohoo. And he didn't cry but twice last night before he went to sleep. I am so proud of him, and let me tell you how good it feels to fall asleep in a comfortable position and be able to turn over and find another position wihtout having to move a baby. I love him to no end, but I like having my bed back.

Okay now onto some very important stuff. Crys I am really sorry I haven't posted on here lately. There really is no excuse why I can't jump on here for just 5 minutes to check in with everything. I have gotten lazy. Well let me tell you I am done with being lazy. I too have slacked so horribly with my accountability and my own right to eating healthy. Well I am back girlie!

Yesterday:

B-Spicy sausage and egg with cheese biscuite (about 500 calories)
L-Lasagna and 2 pieces of garlic bread (1000 calories)
D-Cheese steak sandwich with provolone cheese and 1/2 of the bread (750 calories)

Okay when you put it in perspective of calories, wholly crap I had 2250 calories and that is insane.

Today I am doing better though:

B- Cinnamon shredded wheat cereal with milk ( I didn't drink any of it) about 250 calories)

S-Coffee light and sweet (150 calories)

So already 400 calories and I am working a 12 hour day. Well looks like small salads for lunch and dinner and nothing for snack.

Crys, I think you are doing ok, and as you have said you need to cut down on your intake. We need to find stuff that is filling but doesn't have much calories to it. I have read that water packed veggies help with controlling hunger. Things like carrots and cucumbers. And they pack little calories. I also think that you should make a schedule for you to be sure to get 30 minutes of moderate exercise into your day. I know it is hard, trust me, but it is for you.

I am preturbed that I still can't get to the gym. I am still coughing something fierce and don't want to chance going t0 the gym and passing out.

I weighed in yeserday and still at 218. So the positive....I haven't gained.... but the bad.....I haven't lost. No surprise right.

Okay girlie sorry for the short one liners, I promise I will do better in the coming days. We both deserve it.