Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Giving up

Crys,

I don't know if I can keep doing this. I know I need to and want to but I feel so defeated that I am ready to just give it all up.

I had a horrible day yesterday:

B-4 French toast sticks from Sonic
L-3 pieces of pizza and 6 buffalo wings
D-2 brownies and a burrito (in that order)

I really don't have the time or energy it takes for me to do this. I am constantly on the go, I am so exhausted I can't even see straight half the time. I deserve this, and I am so close to being at 200 lbs it isn't funny. But I am tired.

I have food at the house to bring with me, but I can never seem to get it packed and ready for the day. Yes I should do it at night before I go to bed, and there I have to say I am lazy. I just want to relax.

UGH Okay I am done moaning and groaning.

Talk to ya later chickie,
Jenn