Monday, April 6, 2009

getting by...

Tommorrow is swimming and I am looking forward to that! I will that I could get there more often but you know you know you know....

This is what I ate today

B egg whites and peppers with one slice of cheese and two sausages
S pepper
L smart one with sweet potatos fries
S banana
D veggie burger sandwich and rice pudding for dessert
S califlower and FF salad dressing

So I think that it was an okay day. I did not get much exercise at all and I need to get my act together some how! I gotta get moving! Yesterday I forgot to tell you but I cleaned for like three hours. huh it is something I was moving! I am hoping actually that if I do start working the three longer days that I can take a lunch break and during that lunch break I can move around and get some time out in about. We will see! Okay! i am hitting the hay!

Love ya always and I hope you are having a good night!

C