Tuesday, April 7, 2009

weighing in....

Glad to say that I am weighing in at 160.4! I am down 2.2 pounds this week! I am so happy because there were some day within the last 10 or so that I really went haywire and I was so worried that I was not gonna get it together but some how some way I did. I have to say the best thing that I have done is gotten the veggies in the house and cut up to be avaible whenever. I also have veggies with almost each and every meal and whatever I have for a snack I try to make it a fruit. I think that if you do the same Jenn it might help you when you are walking out the door. I know it is really hard to gather what you need as you are leaving but it is a pain to make it every day. But What if you go ahead and make the meals like every three days. You can have a diet dinner or something for the main thing to eat ( I hiope you have a mirco wave at work) and then have pre bagged veggies and fruits and healthy choices to put on the side and bring to work with you. I think that it might help. I know that when darren tells me in the morning that he needs a bagged lucnh I cringe. DARN it just takes the extra few minutes but it is a pain. So I know it is all easier said then done. And I dont have to deal with it at all because I just come home at lunch time and can make something you cant so I know it is all that much harder.

Well You will be proud to know that I got AN HOUR of swimming in tonight!!! I am sure that was a bunch of calories and it felt great! I could go every night if I had someone to watch gab all the time! I sware! As she gets older I am gonna find A way to get there at least one more night a week! I am trying to get Darren to sign up for classes. It is great exercise for him. He was swimming with no swim aides in ten feet deep water today. TEN FEET DEEP! I am so proud of him! He swam the length of the pool about ten times and I was doing the same thing and it was really hard work! The little guy was qworking his tail off! I am also signing gab up for swim lessons. It is only 50.00 for eight weeks of classes and it is mommy and me! I think it will be really fun, That is if she likes it, She could hate it! But I think she will like it because she loves the tub BUT darren loved swimming in the pool at home and as a baby FREAKED out in the big pool. We will see!

I am really sad that you are struggling so hard. I feel really bad. I wish that I could be there with you and that we could go to the gym together but it is not gonna happen any day soon so I have to get to you another way! I dont know Jenn! YOU CAN DO THIS and you are doing it! You have been working so hard and you are just finding that the scale is moving and you really need to keep it up!

Okay this is what I ate

B pancakes and sausage coffee
S no
L smart one and peppers mixed in
S banana and 150 calories in Chocalate raisins YUMMO
D chicken sub, foot long, I know ....
S gonna go get it now, Cereal!

Okay girlie! I am hitting the hay!

Love ya! Talk to you tommorrow I hope. I think you have the day off???

C