Saturday, April 4, 2009

better...

Today was better and the best thing about today was that you were able to post here and tell me what was goinng on with you. I have been mighty lonely and I am so glad you are joining me again!

Sorry that you are struggling with health issues at work that are making dieting hard. I know that working for like 14 hours today is causing you to have a really hard time. I hope that you are not going to have to work tommorrow. It looks like you are not doing all that bad because you have not gained any weight. If I mess up for three days I GAIN! I hate it.

Anyway I did pretty good today....

B at friendlys egg white veggie omelet wheat toast and a little home fries with coffee
S no
L two pieces of pizza with no cheese, and three small sugar cookies
S pear
D a smart one and extra peppers green and red

So I think I did okay, the breakfast was not the best but I did good with being out and all. I hope that I am okay on the scale tommorrow. Okay girlie, I am gonna hit the hay.

Love ya!

C