Sunday, July 24, 2011

You gotta WANT it.

Hey Girl.

I am so excited to see that you are doing well in school and that we are talking here for at least a bit. Life is crazy and it gets in the way. It is sad but it does not make me care about you less or hurt my feelings I know that we are both very busy being moms. That will not always be the case. I am thankful that we had more time in the beginning to build the solid foundation of our friendship so it can stand the test of time. Just to let you know I have people that I know here in Ct that I only talk to once in a few months and see even less. maybe at a birthday party or whatever. So the busy ness is not because you are across the world it is with allllll the people in my life. Of course besides the kids and my gram and maybe that is part of the reason why others get so little of time seeing as those few people take it all.

I love my kids and my gram dont get me wrong. But it is really tough. Every weekend I go on sat or sunday depending on what I have to do for the weekend and get my gramma from the nursing home. This entails me going there and putting a wheel chair in my trunk.... helping my gramma into the car which involves some serious skill, bringing her to her house or out to eat first.... getting her out of the car and into the wheelchair...bringing her into where ever we are say it is a restaurant then doing everything for her and the kids in the place till my hands are shaking because I am hungry and the food in being eaten by everyone but me then get her back into the car to her house back out of the car into her apt building that has two non auto matic doors that I have to get through and going inside cleaning up and keeping up with her and the baby the cat and taking my gram to the bathroom which is lets say alot of work and then finally taking her back to the car and the place. Now, it sounds as if I am complaining and I guess to some degree I am. Not because of my gramma at all I love her and love seeing her. I guess think that life is hard for me and I work hard. oh, yeah all this with Gabbie and that is hard because we are parking lots etc and I am alone with a three year old and disabled person but the blessing is the days when bird is there. I cannot expect him to give away his weekend so I dont make him come everytime but sometimes he chooses to. He loves his gramma and he knows that it is important to take care of the people that you love. Well. I guess I just wonder if I work so hard and do so much when will it "what goes around comes around for me?"

Blah!

And never say that I dont like to read your posts! Whatever they say heavy or light I love them because they came from you and are you.

Sorry about the money troubles girlie. I know that you have been fighting so hard to get ahead and you guys work hard to and need to see some rewards as well as I do! I know that the car issues are such a headache but like you said the good news is that you do not work a millon miles away anymore. I am glad that you got a new job! Congrats see your work s paying off! That pay rate is great down here so it must be really good out there! I am glad for you and hopeful that it will make some of these money troubles a thing of the past for you and your family. I pray you guys pull of the school clothes thing! You always do. I am sure you will.

Codey, geez, he is giving you a run for your money huh? Great with the punching a girl. It will get better he has a great mommy...he is just becoming a teenager AHHH

Autumn, boyfriend? boundaries? OMG I am not sure I am ready to hear this stuff. GOd bless you. I have anxiety reading it!!!

Caleb, so cute and you playing with him with Action figures for 45 minutes is way longer the I would last Good mommy not bad mommy! Gabbie is trying to get me to help her wash the dishes now so I am going to go in a moment.

What's going on with Jaden?

Girl... I have met some wonder BCBAS with lots of brains, funny you bring up the bar because the one I love is also a JD lol.... Wierd combo kinda... Laws and laws of behavior? Hmm the irony in Maria's life the BCBA is that she did everything right studied hard got married house job great life waitied until 35 to have a baby to be ready worked like the devil with kiddos with autism... Has a baby....And he is autistic. Now, she really needed her education to the max. I guess this is why god lead her in that direction right? So she could teachher son and stand up for his rights?

Anyway I also met some BIRD BRAINS that are, ummm not up to your standard at all and they PASSED THE EXAM!!!! Stop talking yourself down!!! You can do if you want it and so what ifworse comes to worse you have to try a few times. YOU are scoring 90s in your exams and classes etc. Don't tell me that you dont think you CAN do it. If you are not sure if you WANT to that is one thing but you CAN do it if you WANT it.

Love you.

Keep up all the good work with the kids, work, and your therapist. Someday I think we will get a break. Or let's pretend.

Today is going to have to start for me now as I am still in my pjs and have a millon things to do before I take off to a concert tonight with my bird and my sister. Take care love....