Monday, July 18, 2011

too long

What esle is new?

I know it has been too long.

but I am at work and had a down moment so I figured that I would pop in and say hi. I have big news! I got my promotion at work that I have been working on forever! I do not know how much money that means right now but the good news is that it does mean more money. However with the idea that there are so many people that are losing their jobs as we speak I am not counting my money yet.

I am okay still continuing to struggle losing this weight that I put back on. It has been insanely slow this time and I do not work out nearly as often as I should. I have to figure out a way to get more activity into my day and I make every excuse for it. I am down about 14 pounds now back to about 173. I hate that a while ago I was 153 and complaining then. Gees.

I am working like crazy and trying to do as much possible with the kids as I can. I signed up Gabbie for a music together class she loves to sing and dance and this is a great combination of both. I signed up Darren for football of course again and now I signed us up for the pool passes at our town. This means that the whole family can swim for the year and I am hoping that this will get some more movement in for me. It is hard though because I still really have to hold Gabbie and she is such a wiggle worm so I dont really swim all that much. Whatever I am moving anyhow!

I really miss talking to you and I cannot believe that this happened. It is not like I love you any less or do not want to talk to you but we both got so busy. I think a big part of it is that the kids are not so little anymore the babies that is so when we or at least I get on the phone the little bit of time that i am home with all that shit I do the kids drive me crazy. I know alot of it is grad school as well. I am sure that you understand seeing as you are in the middle of doing the same thing. I just assigned a BCBA to a case with a child to work with me everyweek for about 4 hours. She gets over a 100 an hour for that work. I wish you would finish the degree and get down here where there is so much work for someone in your field. WE can work together as a team. I can be the social worker for the family and you can write the behavior plan. It can be so much fun.

I miss you and I hope that you are ok and that all your kids and your husband is well. I promise that I am coming to visit you after school. That is 22 months away. I know that seems like forever but girl it really isn't! You know look at our kids they are already 38 is it months so this is less time then that and that time flew! Love ya.

Crystal