Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sick....

Crys,

I hope that you are doing better and that you've been able to get rid of that nasty migraine. I know when I get them they can last for 2 days, so I am hoping that this is not the case. I hope that Gab and Darren are all doing ok as well.

Well, for the first time I am caught up on my homework for school! Ok, minus one discussion I have to answer in science.

This is what I ate today:

B-English muffin with butter and jelly
S-No
L-Oven roasted chicken, and mashed potates and a small piece of pizza (SO DIDNT NEED IT!)
S-No
D-Grilled boneless pork chops, rice, and beans

I have drank almost 2 liters today, but I nixed at least 1 litre by drinking a large Cafe breve with hazelnut flavoring, but instead of whole milk I got it with soy, and it was delicious!

I have been doing ok on my eating; during the day. I notice at night that I am grabbing 1/2 a bagel or something at night around 11 while I am doing homework, and like last night I had Jeff get me a bag of Peanut M&M's, I so didn't need those. So, needless to say, I weighed in the other day 215.5, but I haven't checked in recently.

I have to say that I am really disgusted with the way I look right now. For some reason my belly seems to be swollen all the time. I know that while I was working out, I weighed the same, but I looked soooo much better. I owe them money and am going to pay it when I get paid, and I am going to renew my membership. I am hoping that when I get done with the Academy in November I will be able to get to it more regularly. I have to, my health and my mental state depends on it. I know that I should probably stop being lazy and walk the kids to school in the mornings. It is cooling off, so I would be comfortable walking.

Speaking of weather it was so cool and fantatic today. If it got above 72 we were doing good, and then to top it off the wind was blowing and it was marvelous. I thought back to when I was there, and how cool it was all the time. So, putting it into perspective you guys were what 50ish today?

I am still sick...I hate the fact that I can't breath correctly, that is a horrible feeling to feel like you are drowning. I am hoping that this will soon be passing, I am due to be back at work on Friday.

I am sooo tired, I have been doing about 4-5 loads of laundry a day, and am not caught up. It seems that when I think I have it under control, I turn around and the hamper is overflowing again. ARGH! Oh, well at least it's not as bad as it usually is. I am proud though because for 2 nights I have cooked dinner and all meals at home. I am bound and determined to stay at home and eat. It will save us so much money, I mean if we go somewhere like Chilis it is an easy $70, at a fast food restaurant an easy $40. Take that and times it by about 5-8 times a month and we are talking serious cash.

So, I told you this last night, but because of the headache I don't know if you will remember. Jeff has surgery on the 22nd, I am taking off the 23rd to be sure that he is ok. I may not get to you as often as I would like, but we will see, I will try my hardest.

Okay, so Caleb has expanded his vocabulary by so much in such a short period of time, he still pales in comparison to Gab, but he is on his way up.

-cup
-cat
-cookie
-cracker
-hi
-bye
-go
-oh no
-uh oh
-cook
-apple
-apple juice
-bop bop
-no

And there are so many more I can't keep up with it. He is doing so well, I just hope it keeps up. I have noticed that he has started repeating after us when he hears a new word, then once he knows it he won't mimic any more. Also, he has a liking to the hard c sound, so I go with that. I do of course try and get him to say so much more, but he learns those words the fastest.

He did the cutest thing today, I was standing cooking lunch and he walked up and grabbed my leg and started patting it. He did the same thing while I was doing dinner, and sitting down after we had gotten done eating. So, he is starting to self-initate affection. It is so amazing to feel his little head and hands against my leg.

Alright girl, I have said enough I think. I am tired, and I am going to sit down with a hot cup of tea, and begin all my science homework for next week so I am trying not to scramble through the week. I miss you and the kids dearly and am working on getting us up there, just be patient with me. I truly believe that is where I belong, and meeting you and coming to see you was my proof. I will talk with Jeff more about getting up there another time, all of us. I think they will enjoy it.

Talk to you later and love you always.
Jenn