Thursday, September 10, 2009

ah doing ok

okay I think that the post that I was just writing posted by accident sorry I did not mean for it to be posted and I hit something os if it did not go on then it went somewhere esle arg...

But I am doing okay with my eating. just okay nothing to big. I felt really bad when I went to pick up gab today. She was fine and had fun but she fought all day to not go to sleep and there for tried to go all day without a nap. That's crazy. I would not let her so I made her take one when I got home. Which makes life harder for me because she did not want to go to sleep tonight but in the long run she was still asleep by 8:45 so I am happy.

I am proud of bird too he is doing good at school and the teacher told him that he is the best student. I am glad that he gets the credit but dont you think it is not right to tell one student that they are the best? You know he has been told that three years in a row now? gee my fella is smart! I am proud of him.

I am really struggling with the idea of taking the secong job. It is a really hard adjustment to have the increased hours as is....and adding alot more I dont know.....I can do four or six maybe but that is about it....we will see....what I choose to do in the end....Sometimes I think of what you said about having more money to bye the kids things and to take them places that cost money more often. But the thing is that (now I know it is not the same) but my mom used to ALWAYS bye me things to try to make up for stuff that she did wrong. It was never that she worked to many hours but rather that she was mean that day or whatever....Well I would have rather my mother taken me out to kmart at night and walked around with her and not really bye anything. It was one of my favorite things in the world when my mom would take me to k mart at night. Darren only likes to go to the store when he thinks that he is going to get something but I am hoping that Gab will share the love of stores with me....Darren hates to shop inless it is for toys.....lol.

I want to thank you for being my friend and remind you how much it meant to me to have you come here and spend time with me. It meant the world. I really hope that you come back and I dream that Jeff lands a job out this way and you come here to stay! Or at least within a very long car ride! WE can spend weekends at each others house once a month or something. I would love to get to know your kids and watch them grow up....it would be nice to see you with Jeff and the kids. Ah I can dream.

I know your swamped but how is school? I hope that you are finding a way to catch up. I guess this is the hard part about it being online....the time is not spent in the class but behind the computer. SO you are not really saving time but are able to do it from your home. Which with the family can be harder in the long run~

Thank you for your very sweet words in the blog the other day. It meant the world to me and I am going to go read it again when we are done here. I really do miss you. It was the best week....ever.....

I hope you come back to CT....At least next year if not before....maybe this Fall I can bank enough to come see you with everyone but I dont think I can brave it this year....Gab is so little maybe next year. You are so much braver than me I am so amazed by yah girlie!

We gotta try to talk tommorrow. I will be home tomm. Afternoon. Gram is keeping me busy in the morning.

LOVE YA!

Crystal