Saturday, September 12, 2009

Checking in

Hey girl, just wanted to post a couple of things real fast.

One, I saw the pic of gab trying to get under the gate, that is so funny. She is such a dare devil! But oh so cute. I'm glad that you feel more safe letting her run around up stairs, it gives you a little bit of freedom to! Not having to keep running after her, you can complete your tasks a bit easier.

Second, I'm glad to hear that you love school, I knew you would. It's just who you are.

Third I laughed so hard tonight I cried and thought I was going to pee myself! Caleb had eaten some frozen yogurt from a local ice cream shop and he was like a guinea pig on crack! He was dancing around and running, but it was so funny because it was l ike in fast forward except live! It was hilarious!

I ate like crap again otday, but whats new? Since I have been back I have gotten soooo baaaddd. I am back drinking Dr. Pepper all the time, and I don't seem to take the care I need to in order to eat correctly. Although, tonight I made my own spaghetti sauce...that's right my own, not store bought. I don't know if you and John would have liked it but we thought it turned out pretty good. I cooked it for about 4 hours, since I forgot that is what I wanted to make for dinner tonight!

I have to work tonight, I signed up for overtime. I work from midnight until 6 in the morning. I have not slept so this should be interesting.

Caleb has started talking so much more, it is amazing to watch! He can say everyones name, and Gosh I have lost track. I mean he still pales in comparison to Gab, but he is on his way!

Alright girl, I'd better get going on something, I don't know what but I have to leave for work in about 1 1/2 hours so maybe I can do some laundry or something.

You are an amazing friend and I hope that you continue to do ok. I am off tomorrow and will sleep for a little bit, but then the Colts are on and I will be watching, but you come first of course. So, once you are done with church and your gram let me know and we can talk.

Talk to you later.

Love ya,
Jenn