Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Okay so I am starting to think that you dont like me anymore and that Jeff was right but it was you who was going to pull away. Why are you not talking to me???? I got your text early and then I text back but then you never responded and you had two days off and did not call me. I am confused. What happened.....

I ate like crap over the last few days. The vacation kinda through me off for a loop and then I am snacking again at night. It makes me so mad because at 153 I am really close to my goal. I would love to be 135 of course but to be honest I would be so happy at 145. I am so close to that and I cant get my act together. I know that if I just work out then it will fly off at least the first few pounds should as my body is like what the hell is going on!!!

I hope that you are doing better and that I hear from you soon. I really hope that this is not what your husband meant.


Crystal

PS I have a phone interview with that agency in New York!!!! Tommorrow at 5 my time!