Sunday, February 7, 2010

update..

My life sucks right now.

I weigh 153.2 so thats good but I feel bad that I can say that when I am so sad on so many levels. I am not sure how I am going to recover from this one. But I can tell you this. Donna wanted me and my family to be happpy. So come hell or high water that is what I am working towards.

She is still here. No change. She is peacful on the vent with eyes closed but its not fair. She shouldnt have to sit like that. She is not responding to anything today. Not when I tickle her feet even. I dont know.

THis is the third biggest loss of my life. My mom and pop and her....It is brutal because it is all the people that I loved so dearly. I dont get it.

I sware Jenn I wish you lived in Ct. I miss you so much. But dont feel like you should try to fly here or anything like that (Because I know you have thought about it because I know you) I would never want to waste any of our time crying and since that is all I am good for right now. I would be said to waste our time.

K pray for us that we get through this and that Donna that she is not in any pain at all because I would hate it if she was.

God please take care of my dear sister.