Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

So I probally just gained about two pounds back from the way that I ate today but I have to say that today will be my cheat day and I have taken all the extra points that weight watchers has given me and then some I think and ate them all up in one night. That being said it was worth it! I had the best steak tonight and mashed potatos and salad and bread and butter and fried mozerella oh boy the list goes on and on....

Whatever.

And it was just me and john and you know what it was really nice. We were still somber and the topics of conversation could not be too lively but it was good. And I had a good time.

I am glad that you are back home as I am sure that you are too. I am staying up late because I am going to be watching big love soon and I cant wait. It is on at 11:30 so I hope I make it another hour and then hour after that.

Talk with you soon I hope and please continue to pray for us. Because while this message was a little happier it is still not a even close to happy time for us.

Talk with you soon. Hey did you ever get to look at all the pictures and posts that I had on here while you were gone???

HOpe so.

Love ya! Oh and bird says hi and happy valentines day!

C