Monday, May 10, 2010

Maybe?......

Hey girlie, I am so glad to hear that you went back to Weight Watchers! That was a great step for you to take. I really hope that you are back on the Wagon. It has been a hard couple of months for you and you deserve to feel better about yourself. You look fine and would be able to go buy clothes for yourself, heck you deserve it. I don't think you look bad at all. Me on the other hand, look like a roll of blubber that is going to be used in tires or something, so I definitely have to do something. Maybe?......

I was hoping to get back on the wagon after all this stupid stuff with my mouth is done. I am so frustrated right now as you can imagine. I want some solid food and just can't do it yet. But then again, I like the fact that I am only consuming like 500-600 calories a day if that. However, I am not losing any weight, so that makes me very sad. :-( I just don't take the time or the energy to go to weight watchers and track everything. I don't have the energy to get up and move and that is the most important thing I need to do. I also don't have the time. I hate working 12 hour shifts, it really dampens what I am able to do, but if all runs right, we will be going back to 10 hour shifts, which still makes it difficult for me.

Okay girlie, I am not going to drone on like I ususally do, but just know that I am having a hard time right now, and I can't figure out why or how to fix it. Hope you get back on the wagon and are able to make progress. If you want motivation, I have a co-worker who used to weigh 220 lbs and like 5'8" and now she is down to like 175 and can run 5 miles a day. How long did it take her to accomplish this? LESS THAN 6 MONTHS! So, if she can do it, you can too.

Love ya,
Jenn