Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dont say anything that you wouldnt say about your best friend....

okay girl sorry that it took me soooo long to get back on here and write to you but here I am finally. I have to say thank you for the words of encouragement and I am glad that you think that I look okay. Sometimes I think that too but other times I might as well think the worse thing in the world about me....anyway I read this thing in the weight watchers plan and it said "dont even think something about yourself if you would not say it about your best friend. I really liked that because there are so many things that I would say about me but never say them about you and there are the opposite as well things that I would say to you like how great you are and how pretty that I would never say to myself. I guess what it comes down to is finding a way to be more of a best friend to yourself... and supporting yourself rather than talking down to yourself. It is so easy to say and not so hard to do.....but lets try to do this a little more.... We shall see...

I think that your body thinks that you are straving it and there for is trying despretly not to let go of its reserves because girl 500 calories a day is nada. I sure hope that you can manage to eat a little something more soon. Maybe some soup packed with REALLY well done veggies.... and maybe even some VERY VERY mushy chicken?? Someideas. I knnow it sucks but again at least it is done.

Thanks for the picture of the baby it is really cute! I took an Xanxax last night and passed out. I dont take them often but they help me sleep so when I am really tired I will take one but I think I fell asleep before gab and slept all the way through until 5 am and then again until 7:30 so as you can imagine I must have needed that sleep. I am still getting over some kind of bug to so I think that was part of it too. But I did not mean to pass out on you there so I am sorry for that!

I am really sorry that you have been down. I wish that I could make it better but I really feel like the stupid ass lexapro is partly to blame I was really bad on it. I cried all the time and gained all that weight. I am still mad alot now but I would rather be mad then sad....I get lonely but just get mad and hateful about it rather then lay here and cry like I do on medication. I think I might get a few bottles of wine and have that on the nights that I get mad.... sometimes that is when I take the xanax. I dont take a lot but when this whole thing with donna was going on I did alm ost daily but only the .25 so it is not all that bad but then since then I just filled the bottle that was due to be filled on March 15th so I had enough from feb 15th to now...or last night so I havent needed it too much. My reason for not seeking out any medication is because I dont want to gain weight and I know that I will. I think maybe even the xanax helped with this seven pounds that I gained back but I dont really know and I think that I ate enough food that I am surprised that it is not WAYYYYY more. Oh well.

Okay girlie. I think you are beautiful and a great friend. Try to take it easy and at least know that you are loved! I love you.