Thursday, May 13, 2010

Epiphany?

Hey you,

How are you doing? I hope that you are doing well, I haven't heard from you in a couple of days, but I know that you are a highly demanded woman! I am doing MUCH better in the last couple of days, let's hope it continues!

Okay, so I had an annual check up with my doc yesterday and after getting good news I figured out the following: I am healthy as a horse, so the reason I am fat is because I don't move enough and I eat all the wrong things. My thyroid, and all my blood work came back good (other than me being slightly anemic). So, the epiphany I had was that I just have to get out and move more and make better choices as to what I choose to eat. I have to be in control of it.

I know that I am going to try and start buying gluten free foods because when I eat foods that have gluten, my belly blows up like a balloon.

Today was my first day where I was able to keep my poor Caleb home with me all day. But it's like I told Jeff, I would have done him no good and it wouldn't have been fair to him if I can't get him a drink or feed him his meals. I was sleeping all the time. So, it was better for him to go to the sitter where he has interaction, education, and a person who can take care of him the way he deserves. But today has been a lot of fun! I even took him to the park for about 20 minutes.

Today I was very productive, by 9:30 am my time, I had completely cleaned my living room and my room, vacuumed, and had already done 4 loads of laundry. I am still doing laundry, but at least I got my bed sheets cleaned first thing this morning. I am soooooo tired right now though.

My mouth is doing much better today. I have been able to eat 3 solid meals since yesterday and am down to taking only Advil for the pain. The dentist said that he didn't see anything out of the ordinary and that he just wants to be sure that I am getting progressively better.

Ok I am having a heart attack Jadon says that he has a really bad headache and can't remember what they did today at school so say a prayer.

Love ya,
Jenn