Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SO I was talking to my co worker at length the other day and I am really struggling at work right now. I am with a family that I love dearly but they have so many hardships right now and I see it carrying over to my own life. I cannot go on and on because I would not want anyone I know to see this and figure out what I am talking about but I will need to talk to you more for you to get it. One of the things that is happening is that I am not finding time for my friends. YOU. I am just so involed in what I am in right now that It takes all the energy I have. I am in bed every night at about 9 and barely touch the computer. I am late on all my paperwork at work etc. So other things are slacking and I think that is why I focus some much on my weight right now because again it is something that I can control one hundred percent. You know? We need to talk about this better for you to understand but when I was talking to my co worker I realized how bad it is getting and that I need to do something before it gets worse. I just dont know what to do or how to change it. ANyway gab is pressing buttons.