Tuesday, March 2, 2010

updating

SO I have not been doing a good job at all with my eating and I feel really bad but I have to figure out a way to get back to the way that I was. The thing is that I keep saying to myself that I will just continue to go along with the waiting till things are over and then start again. But the problem is that things are dragging out so long and what I think the bottom line is that no matter what there is going to be a ton of stress over the next few months so saying that I am going to wait until the stress goes away is not going to work.

I had a really stressful day today and am worried about my little gab. I cant even talk about it. Everyone keeps telling me how worried they are and then I tell them oh she will be fine dont worry but then who is there to tell me that she will be okay? This sucks.

Bird has CMTs this week and next week and I feel bad for him to because this is the most stress that we have right now with the move and donna and everything and for him to have the CMTs now sucks.

But we will get through it I guess.

Love ya.